Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pirates @ Astros: 8.30.11

I've really been lacking in posts recently and for that I am sorry. I didn't deliver on the draft pick post or posts concerning the trading deadline. I also have been struggling to get up series and game previews and honestly its unacceptable. Now that football is getting started and the pirates are officially in the tank and playing some really bad baseball, I'm looking at you bullpen, writing about them is tough. I will try to power through and that begins tonight. Charlie Morton take the hill against some guy named Sosa looking for his 10th win. Morton struggled in his previous outing but before that had been pretty special in the month of August. I think the pirates really need a win tonight because losing a series to the Astros is just flat out unacceptable. With that being said, look for Morton to be special and for Presley and Walker to have big games. Bucs win 6-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment